Not every parent is settled with the idea of sending their little ones to play school, but this can be a development step! It is extremely vital to send your children to play schools as there are several activities they will do throughout the timespan. Other than this, here are a few reasons we think pre schools are a must for your kids.
1) Learning – You cannot give your child all the attention and sit down to make them learn new things. If you are a working parent or quite busy with household activities, you may miss out on a lot of development skills. Through play schools, they will recognize little things and also adjust to the entire school type routine.
2) Socializing – Kindergarten are the best way for children to make friends and pick up on good habits too. They will socialize with other kids, and eventually, have less nervousness around new faces. Some children who dislike being around unknown people can benefit a lot in play schools.
3) Free play – Children are not forced to do specific activities and given plenty of toys that are fun-filled along with educating. They will get to play with children of their age group, try new games and have a joyful time instead of just being at home. They don’t just get to play, but they have a specific time to rest or sleep and eat too. This brings in them a proper routine, which will prepare them for school, tuition and more.
4) Separation anxiety – Parents and children both go through this phase. It is must to get your child over separation anxiety and as a parent; you too should be comfortable with leaving your child with someone else. With the play school routine and habits, they will eventually get used to the separation for a few hours that will make school easy for them. There are several cases of kids’ avoiding school or crying during their first day at school.
5) Parents socializing – Along with kids, parents too get a chance to meet other parents. You may end up having a mutual liking for the parent of your child’s good friend in class. This means more play dates and increasing the comfort level of your child with other people.
6) Vocabulary – Pre School are advanced these days, and they have specific teachers to educate children on some easy words. They will be well-versed in English and have a good enough vocabulary before they are ready for school. This also enhances dialect of your child as well as their understanding of newer words.
7) Behaviour – The discipline in play schools, schedule and picking up good habits from other children will shape their behaviour in a positive manner. No parent sits in front of their kids every day to give them a lesson on mannerism, which is why it is best to put them in play schools.
The concept of play schools has been around for ages, and it is a brilliant way for the overall development of your little ones.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9902396